Re: [leafnode-list] Messages go to local spool

On Fri, Feb 09, 2001 at 01:50:07PM +0100, Qing Liu wrote:
> The trouble I have is when I send a message off-line,
> it goes to spool/new/out.going *and* spool/new/the/forum/

The is the intended behaviour and normal for every other
newsserver.

> so I can not check whether the message goes well
> through usenet. It is especially a problem with

You couldn't before. All you knew was that it propagated to your
upstream server. A little trust in the software you use is
necessary :-)

> moderated forums, I don't know whether it is accepted or
> not.

This is a bug of the beta versions. I plan to port the patch I
wrote for some alpha release to beta9. Expect it around mid
March (fscking exams).

> Is there a way to disable this feature ? I couldn't
> find the answer in the doc.

No, it is requiered for the correct operation of the 2.x versions.

Regards,
        Jo:rg

--
Fortune cookie of the day: