Re: [leafnode-list] "ma" versus non-"ma"? (was: Requesting version 2.0 status summary.)

Jürgen Salk <juergen.salk@xxxxxx> writes:

> Lloyd Zusman <ljz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Would anyone be willing to provide a quick summary of the status of
> > the latest 2.0 versions of leafnode?
>
> Cornelius Krasel has recently posted a 2.0b status report.
>
> See: <http://www.fredi.de/maillist/msg00004.html>

Thank you.  This is exactly what I was looking for.

Also, as for the second question in my query: can anyone point me to a
discussion about the "ma" version of the beta, especially something
which discusses when the two branches of the tree (the "ma" and the
non-"ma" branches) are expected to be joined again?  Or is it planned
that the two versions will remain separate for the forseeable future?

> Best regards - Juergen.

Thanks again.

--
 Lloyd Zusman