[leafnode-list] error: NNTP server went away

Hi folks,

since today I've a big problem with my leafnode. I have checked the FAQ but
the hints haven't worked. Now I'm going to list each relevant information:

/var/log/warn:
[...]
Mar 19 21:58:07 martin fetchnews[2915]: NNTP server went away
Mar 19 21:58:37 martin fetchnews[2978]: NNTP server went away
[...]

root@martin:/etc/leafnode > fetchnews -vvv
1.9.14: verbosity level is 3
Trying to connect to news.cis.dfn.de ... failed.

root@martin:/etc/leafnode > ls -l config
-rwxrwxrwx   1 news     root         4476 Mär 19 21:41 config

root@martin:/etc/leafnode > ps -alx | grep -i leafnode
root@martin:/etc/leafnode > ps -alx | grep -i fetchnews
--> doesn't run

root@martin:/etc/leafnode > telnet localhost nntp
Trying ::1...
telnet: connect to address ::1: Verbindungsaufbau abgelehnt
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
200 Leafnode NNTP Daemon, version 1.9.14 running at martin.bretschneidernet.de

I'm still able to read old ng and to post as well.

I guess it's all. Can you please help me?

Regards, Martin
--
"Menschen mit einer neuen Idee gelten solange als Spinner,
bis sich die Sache durchgesetzt hat", sagte mal Mark Twain