[leafnode-list] 2.0b8_ma3 leafnode very slow

Hi.  I have installed 2.0b8_ma3 and leafnode has a couple of problems.

First, it seg faults if the -F option is used.  Second, its very slow
when a program wants to read its active file (I guess by list, but I'd
have to check).

Its so slow that its almost useless.

It took about 10 minutes to read about 400k according to gnus which is
what I am using to read the news.

The official 2.08b was much much faster.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

--
         John Covici
         covici@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx