Re: [leafnode-list] changing news servers

Bob Koss wrote:

[changing from news.earthlink.net to newsfeeds.com]

> I'm back in Linux now and would like to tell leafnode to get its news
> from the new server. Changing server names was easy. I don't know how
> to deal with the conflicting article numbers.

Hm. Leafnode does not store the article numbers of new servers.

How does /var/spool/news/leaf.node/newsfeeds.com look like?

BTW: Which version of leafnode are you running?

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: krasel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx */