Re: [leafnode-list] local listgroup user

Antal wrote:

> I have some problems with creating the user leafnode needs for proper
> running.

The user is called "news". It should belong to the group "news". Most
if not all distributions have this user already created by default.

Newsgroups need no mail accounts. If you want to gate a mailing list
into a newsgroup, this is not business of leafnode but of some
mail2news software.

/etc/hosts.deny has to be readable for the tcp-wrapper. On my system,
it belongs to the user root and is world-readable.

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: krasel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx */