[leafnode-list] List of supported commands

Hi,

I've got a little problem - I installed on my server (RedHat Linux 7.2)
Leafnode 1.9.19. I can read posts e.g. from Pine, but I'd like to allow
users to read and send posts via WWW. I found NewsReader application
(http://newsreader.linuxnews.pl/) - its allows to read and post to usenet
groups via Web (PHP application). Unfortunately, it doesn't want to work
with Leafnode (no posts are shown). I read sources of this application - it
uses XPAT, XHDR and XOVER commands. And IMHO that's the problem. Does
Leafnode (1.x or 2.x) support this commands? If not, could you recommend any
small, light and low-resources-consuming news server that supports this
commands? Or maybe you know some php application that cooperates with
Leafnode and gives access (read and write) to posts via Web?

Thanks in advance for help.

Pozdrawiam/Best wishes,

Radek Wroclawski | radek@xxxxxxxxxx | GSM +48 601 249 105
Telekomunikacyjne Centrum Informacyjne FKN.PL
http://www.fkn.pl/ | http://sklep.fkn.pl/ | http://www.eFotka.pl/