[leafnode-list] Server refuses connection

Progress.  I ran xinetd with the "debug" option and found that I had "server
nntp" in /etc/xinetd.d/leafnode instead of "service."  Xinted was finding
that it had no service to look after, so it exited.

Now I get a message that the connection is broken.  Running telnet, I get the
reply "Connection closed by foreign host."

It looks as though this is no longer a Leafnode problem.

Regards,

Doug.