[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[leafnode-list] release candidate to leafnode 1.9.20
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I'm currently uploading leafnode 1.9.20.rc7, the hopefully last release
candidate for leafnode 1.9.20.
As home.pages.de is currently down, I set up another redirector that
points to the current leafnode release candidates,
If there are any bugs that have always annoyed you in 1.9.x and that you
want fixed in 1.9.20, SPEAK UP NOW or remain silent for the rest of ...
Just kidding. Seriously, NOW is the time to test the stuff and report
troubles, not after the release.
Unless I am told compelling reasons not to release 1.9.20, I will
release 1.9.20 pretty soon, maybe Sunday or Monday.
Thanks to Ralf Wildenhues for his help through the 1.9.20.rcX series.
Here's the ChangeLog:
2002-03-15 Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@xxxxxx>
=== release 1.9.20.rc7 ===
* getaline.c: Drop trailing \n from syslog.
* nntpd.c: Quick and UGLY hack to log own and peer address.
* TODO: Update.
* .cvsignore: Add some test files.
* ALL: fix splint comments that indent broke again. Bug report
against indent 2.2.6 was filed, because it still breaks comments
with -nfca -nfc1.
* xoverutil.c: Add missing closedir(), patch by Ralf Wildenhues.
* nntpd.c: Make sure that ARTICLE <mid> marks the proper article
for download. Bug report by Ralf Wildenhues. Fix error reply
string (patch by Ralf Wildenhues). Replace xstrdup by critstrdup
(suggested by Ralf Wildenhues).
* fetchnews.c: Restore the splint comments that indent broke.
* configure.in: Bump version to 1.9.20.rc7.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Comment: Processed by Mailcrypt 3.5.5, an Emacs/PGP interface
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
leafnode-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -- mailing list for leafnode
To unsubscribe, send mail with "unsubscribe" in the subject to the list