Re: [leafnode-list] Leafnode User's Morale

I am using 1.9.20.rc6 on Mandrake 8.1.  It works with no problems.  The only
thing is that messages get deleted from the Leafnode server too early,  but
that has persisted over several versions, Mandrake RPMs and source, so it is
unlikely to be a Leafnode problem.  The bugs found in earlier versions didn't
seem to have any practical effect.

Since I am a consumer rather than a developer, and there appear to be major
problems with rc8 (from a user's point of view - they may be technically very
simple), I won't be upgrading.

Regards,

Doug.