Re: [leafnode-list] leafnode 1.9.20.rc8 - server initialize failure

Pierre Abbat schrieb am Donnerstag, den 21. März 2002:

> The FQDN does not have to point to an IP address on the machine you're
> running Leafnode on. Mine points to the outside of my router, which then
> port-forwards it to a 10.* address.

The FQDN must be unique to your computer within the world. Usually, you
can obtain such an FQDN from your ISP, you get one with your
news.cis.dfn.de account, and finally from other people who operate FQDN
registration sites, such as myfqdn.de (not sure if they support English
or just German).