Re: [leafnode-list] leafnode 1.9.24 does not compile, 1.9.22 does on same box

* A. Lucien Meyers wrote on Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 07:01:56PM CEST:

> Trying to compile leafnode 1.9.24 release consistently produces the
> following error during compilation:

Thanks for the bugreport.  I *believe* this showed up before with other
people.  As I did not get involved in the fix and Matthias isn't back
yet, I would suggest you get and install PCRE separately from
http://www.pcre.org/ and then try the leafnode-1.9.25.devel20020719b
snapshot which comes without PCRE and _should_ fix the problem.

In case it doesn't, I'd be glad about more details: operating system
used, configure options and output (config.log), please mail privately
for size then.

Regards,
Ralf