Re: [leafnode-list] Www.leafnode.org

on 9/11/02 8:29 AM, Matthias Andree at ma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:

> Jeff Grossman <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> Cornelius or Matthias,
>> What can we do to make sure that www.leafnode.org gets updated in a timely
>> fashion?  The 1.9.25 release is still not posted there.  It was released
>> back in August.
>
> Cornelius is away from his computer at the moment, and I did not release
> 1.9.25 in time for it to be posted on www.leafnode.org, so it will have
> to wait some more. Please apologize.
>
> In the meanwhile, I'm putting things on SourceForge and IBiblio.org, and
> on my private home page.
>
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=57767
> http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/system/news/transport/%21INDEX.short.html
> http://mandree.home.pages.de/leafnode/

Yes.  I was just wondering if it is possible for Cornelius to grant access
to www.leafnode.org to other people.  Since this is the main homepage for
the software, it would be nice if that site stayed up to date.  I understand
that you do all of the development work now, and your site is up to date,
but that does not help new users who are coming here for the first time.

Jeff
--
Jeff Grossman (jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)