Re: [leafnode-list] Web administration - leafwa

<x-flowed>
On 2002.10.07 16:06 "Bulgrien, Kevin" wrote:
I wrote a reasonable amount of stuff for local group management
in Leafwa
I know that - yours is the only other name anywhere in the
credits :-)

Are you working with the local group stuff too?
It's still there, but I've done nothing with it since I'm not
working with a 2.x system myself, and the local groups stuff is
explicitly stated as being for Leafnode 2.x in the docs. You
imply that it won't work as it stands, which is kind of what I
expected.