Re: [leafnode-list] Web administration - leafwa

<x-flowed>

On 2002.10.08 00:08 Matthias Andree wrote:
If you feel more comfortable with leafwa as a separate
sourceforge project for these reasons, then go ahead.
Either way is fine.
Well - are you seriously interested in integrating the web admin
front end? In that case, it really should be the same project.
You might need a more active group of developers than me to keep
it up-to-date with functional requirements though. I'm perfectly
happy to do it this way.
The web part would want to be a separate physical package though
- no point in shipping it in the leafnode tarball. Easy enough
to do with a CVS module and some bug categories.

If we leave it separate, which I'm also happy with, I'll set up
a separate project to host CVS, a mailing list, bugs and feature
requests, and packages. I'd expect it to have a very minimal
presence initially, but others would be welcome to join in. It
should help to separate any potential bashing of alphas of
leafwa from the leafnode development effort.

I'm very much the newcomer - the last time I submitted patches
to leafnode must have been c. 2 years ago - so I'd prefer to be
guided by you as to a preference. You've already been very
supportive and helpful, and I'm grateful :-)

--
Andy Piper - Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
andy.piper@xxxxxxxxxx