[leafnode-list] Articles Not Being Posted

<x-flowed>
I just noticed that leafnode isn't posting news articles.  I checked in
the out.going directory and all my messages are just sitting there.
Each of the messages is  addressed to a Newsgroup:news_group_name.
When I run fetchnews -vvvv it executes without error messages (it
starts off saying there are 0 postings).  I know I can post to my ISP's
news server as I can do it directly without using leafnode.  No
authentication is needed.

The directory and files are all owned by news.news and the permissions
on each message to be posted is 444.  Everything looks ok, there are no
errors reported, downloads working perfectly...I just can't post!  I'm
using Redhat 7.3 and leafnode 1.9.24.

Any suggestion would be really appreciated!

Gerry