RE: [leafnode-list] Starting tin

I'm not a big tin user, but I'll take a crack at it.  To use tin with
leafnode you have to use 'tin -r' so that it actually connects to the
leafnode server (a good thing) instead of trying to read the spool directly
(a bad thing in this case).  The 'tin -z' option as you point out is for
going to the first group with unread messages.  These options have nothing
to do with each other, really.  Can't you simply do a 'tin -r -z'?  Or use
'rtin -z' which implies the '-r'.  I don't see anything in the man page
about having problems combining the options.  Maybe I'm misunderstanding the
question?

--
William Hooper