Re: [leafnode-list] Re: Please confirm your message

<x-flowed>
Matthias Andree wrote:

Would Mailman 2.1 or ezmlm or ezmlm-idx be preferred?

I've had good experiences with Mailman and found it superior to ezmlm in usability both as administrator and user - with ezmlm everything has to be done via mails, whereas Mailman uses the web. Mailman is also more configurable.

I could even host it if you like since I've already got Mailman running here for some private lists - since all administration is done via the web it doesn't matter where it is - but I suspect you'd like to keep it close to you anyway :). And you may not be happy with a server only with a cable modem and using dyndns, although that's never been a problem in practice.

Jifl