[leafnode-list] Ability to ignore messages posted to *.test groum

Hello,

I find usefull ability that may help me and manoy of my friends :)

Can you add option that check if message is post to *.test group, so if
is then check is that reply to first message in thread. If is reply then
try to find in Subject line word 'ignore', and if not exist to add
'[ignore]' to end of Subject line.

I hope you understand what I mean :)

--
  URKE MMI :: urke@xxxxxxx :: www.urke.on.to :: ICQ UIN 10479486
 Registered Linux User 280650 [counter.li.org] :: SLACKWARE LINUX