Re: [leafnode-list] Posting to all servers

On this day, Sun, May 11, 2003 at 06:31:39PM +0200, José María Mateos wrote ...
> 	Hi everybody:
>
> 	I have the following issue with leafnode: I have 2 servers
> configured to fetch and POST news to, but when posting, leafnode only
> posts to the first server in the list and forgets about the second one.
>
> 	Is there anyway to tell leafnode to post on all possible servers
> (all of them except those with nopost =3D 1)?
>
> 	Best regards,
>
> 	Chema.

Why would you want to post to all servers? If the groups are on the
first server, then duplicate posts would fail on the other servers and
go into failed.postings.

Unless there are groups on the second server that aren't on the first?

Cab