Re: [leafnode-list] leafnode doesn't unsubscribe unread groups after $timeout_long

Am 20.05.2003 um 15:30 schrieb José María Mateos:
> 	Perhaps you need to run 'texpire' :-?

If I would not it should not cause leafnode to fetch a unread group
endlessly. But I think 'texpire' is only responsible for removing
messages older than $expire. However 'texpire' is run daily by cron and
yes, my machine is up :-)

Ciao
Andreas

P.S. Does anybody know why I don't get my own messages on the list?

--
         ==>          Informativ - Interaktiv - Internet          <==
         ==>           Pharmazeutische Kompetenz online           <==