Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 19:01:00 +0200
[...]
Subject: Cron <news@home> test -x /usr/sbin/fetchnews && \
    /usr/sbin/fetchnews -vv

leafnode 1.9.41.rel: verbosity level is 2
[...]
unsubscribing from comp.security.announce
[...]

After all I didn't unsubscribe fron that group but there seem no
messages to appear in comp.security.announce for a longer time. However,
is that a reason to produce such an error-message?

Ciao
Andreas

--
         ==>          Informativ - Interaktiv - Internet          <==
         ==>           Pharmazeutische Kompetenz online           <==