[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[leafnode-list] leafnode-2.0.0.alpha20030621a released
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
leafnode-2.0.0.alpha20030621a has been released. It is available as full
tarball and as patch against the previous leafnode-2.0.0.alpha versions
- From http://mandree.home.pages.de/leafnode/beta/
This release contains an important bug fix for moderated groups;
leafnode may never pick up your own posts into moderated groups after
the moderator has approved them.
Thanks to Timo Geusch for reporting the bug and to Reiner Steib for his
2003-06-21 Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@xxxxxx>
* nntpd.c: Do not report difference between freshly marked/already
marked to the user (delaybody mode). Do not store unapproved
articles for moderated groups locally ever. Reported by Timo Geusch.
* fetchnews.c: postarticles: report "duplicate" upstream when
upstream responds 441 435.
2003-05-23 Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@xxxxxx>
* configure.ac: Revert previous commit, gcc 3.3 gets it right now.
* fetchnews.8.in: Fix verbosity levels.
* filterutil.c: Adjust filter logging level for "filtering in
* tools/lsmac.pl: Format link count with %3d.
* ln_log.c: Kill unnecessary prototype.
2003-05-06 Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@xxxxxx>
* configure.ac: Kill -Wunreachable-code, seems broken in my gcc 3.2
* filters.example: Add Reiner Steib's spam killer for GMANE Xref:
* fetchnews.c: Include Xref: in the pseudo header used for
filtering after XOVER. Suggested by Reiner Steib.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.7 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
leafnode-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -- mailing list for leafnode
To unsubscribe, send mail with "unsubscribe" in the subject to the list