Re: [leafnode-list] Re: Broken overview reply sometimes? (Leafnode

Joerg Dietrich <joerg@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Mon, Jul 07, 2003 at 03:09:45AM +0200, Matthias Andree wrote:
>> It looks as though leafnode's LISTGROUPS command were hosed and didn't
>> work unless you sent GROUP first.
>
> This is not limited to LISTGROUP as I already reported in
> <3E78C596.BeroList-2.5.9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, but also
> true for XOVER.

That report is about "LISTGROUP nnn, then XOVER" and is also fixed by
this patch as I just verified. My apologies for forgetting about the fix
at that time. ChangeLog adjusted to

revision 1.118
date: 2003/07/07 01:13:04;  author: emma;  state: Exp;  lines: +25 -15
Properly initialize newsgroup data in LISTGROUP, to fix bogus pseudo status of
groups that actually have articles in them. Unify opening code in
dogroup and dolistgroup. Reported by Jörg Dietrich and Michael Mauch.