Re: [leafnode-list] placeholder articles after running applyfilter

Reiner Steib <4.uce.03.r.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Thu, Oct 02 2003, Reiner Steib wrote:
>
>> when running "cd interesting.groups; for i in *;do echo
>> $i;applyfilter $i;done".
>
> BTW, I got lots of "Leafnode placeholder" articles in Gnus.  Those
> groups are not new, but they didn't contain any articles at that time.

Is your leafnode agent-ized in Gnus?

What does ls -la on the group folder (/var/spool/news/gmane/blah/mumble)
print?

When has texpire been run for the last time?

Is the group listed in /var/spool/news/interesting.groups?

Are you running with delaybody?