Re: [leafnode-list] Many thanks, Cornelius! [Was: Closure of this list]

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 10:38:45 +0000 (GMT), Alan Mackenzie wrote
> Hi, Cornelius!
>
> On Tue, 16 Dec 2003, Cornelius Krasel wrote:
>
> >Due to novel restrictions imposed by the (increasingly incompetent)
> >computer center, this list will pass out of existence on or around
> >January 15th, 2004.
>
> >If nobody disagrees, I will forward a list with the email addresses of
> >current members to Matthias Andree so that he (or someone else) can
> >establish a replacement.
>
> No problem here!
>
> I'd like to say a big _THANK_ _YOU_ for all the work you put into
> leafnode over the years.  leafnode works, it works well, and has
> done for years (despite the way I abuse it ;-).
>
> All the best for the future, and happy hacking!

I know it will get rather long if everyone says, "me too," but, it does seem
worth it to agree publically what a great effort that has been made over the
years. Indeed, THANK YOU from me as well.