[leafnode-list] Many thanks, Cornelius! [Was: Closure of this list]

Hi, Cornelius!

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003, Cornelius Krasel wrote:

>Due to novel restrictions imposed by the (increasingly incompetent)
>computer center, this list will pass out of existence on or around
>January 15th, 2004.

>If nobody disagrees, I will forward a list with the email addresses of
>current members to Matthias Andree so that he (or someone else) can
>establish a replacement.

No problem here!

I'd like to say a big _THANK_ _YOU_ for all the work you put into
leafnode over the years.  leafnode works, it works well, and has done for
years (despite the way I abuse it ;-).

All the best for the future, and happy hacking!

--
Alan Mackenzie (Munich, Germany)
acm@xxxxxx