[leafnode-list] Upstream and leafnode server times differing significantly

Sort of a feature request .....

[using v2 snapshots]

My leafnode server, which has (I have just checked) the right time,
maintained by ntpd, is sending me, as news admin, the below message as
a cron output every time fetchnews is run.

I know this is the correct behaviour, but the time difference doesn't
seem to be having a detrimental impact (the server seems to be about
12 minutes ahead of my machine), so I would like to suppress this
warning so I don't come in on Monday morning and get 300 identical
cron messages...

I shall attempt to get the upstream to sort their time out, but in the
meantime, could a command line option be added to fetchnews to
suppress this message?

---------
check_date: news.poptel.org.uk: clocks of upstream and this computer are more than 10 minutes apart. Check your system clock.
---------

Cheers,

Peter