[leafnode-list] Merging 2 instances of Leafnode

Due to a hardware failure that resulted in a complete reinstall of the operating system (Mandrake linux 9.1) and leafnode, I now have 2 instances of leafnode as the original could not copied from the original pc to the new pc for a couple of days.

So what I have is this:

1) Pc #1 has all OLD leafnode posts and configuration up to and including 02/05/04. This is the pc that went down with hardware failures.

2) Pc #2 has all NEW leafnode posts and configuration up to and including 02/10/04, but nothing previous to 02/05/04.

I backup the interesting.groups and leaf.node every night so all the article counts etc are still in sync and none were missed, however as shown above they are split accross 2 diferent pc's.

Is there any way to merge leafnode #1 into leafnode # 2 pc or vice-versa?

One caveat, there are literally hundreds of thousands of articles on pc #1. I am archiving, but not epxiring articles as I collect them for a database project I am working on....dont ask :)

Thanks,
Mark