[leafnode-list] Re: Cygwin port

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 12:59:25 +0100, Matthias Andree
<matthias.andree@xxxxxx> wrote:

>A. Alper ATICI schrieb am 2004-03-27:
>
>> Has leafnode been ported to Cygwin, or is there anyone working on it?
>> Any interest at all?
>
>Some efforts have been made, but I am unaware of the current state.
>Does Cygwin emulate hard links properly? On what systems?

On NTFS yes, on FAT32 I don't know, I'm about to setup a Windows ME
for that purpose.

>Should you start working on it, please focus on leafnode-2. I will not
>merge patches for Cygwin into leafnode-1.

Actually, I've come up with a successful build of leafnode-1.9.51 on
XP after tweaking a few lines, which are mainly about filenames. I can
send the diff to you/ml for review.

--
Alper Atıcı
PGP key @ http://sks.dnsalias.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=index&search=0xB824F550