[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[leafnode-list] leafnode-1.9.52.rc12 available
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
leafnode 1.9.52 release candidate #12 is available at
It is available as .tar.bz2 source tarball
and as ready-to-go RPM for i486 compatible Linux machines with libpcre
or pcre installed and GNU libc 2.2.
Release Candidate #12 has received a set of further bugfixes, among them
a fix for the system clock differs from server clock warning.
Please test, this is supposed to become 1.9.52 next week.
Changes since RC10:
Note: this file contains names that have been transliterated to ISO-8859-1.
To see the names in their original spelling, view the CREDITS file.
If /your/ name is shown in CREDITS only in the transliterated spelling, feel
free to send a correction in UTF-8 character set.
- - Cleanup: Time zone information for generated headers was unreliable and has
been dropped. We'll create the Date: header in GMT.
- - Bugfix: "illegal" articles are truncated to zero size and no longer given
out, to avoid sending dangerous content to clients.
- - Bugfix: Zero-size check was not applied when an article was opened by
- - Bugfix: texpire bugfix
- - Bugfix: the date check stopped working when DST was in effect.
Replaced by timegm() function from Heimdal/Kerberos IV, calculations are now
done in GMT rather than fiddling with the GMT offset.
Caused lots of bogus "check your system clock" warnings.
- - Bugfix: Do not fetch newgroups since last full active fetch, but rather
since last NEWGROUPS.
- - Portability: quickmkdir will not start the file name with a double slash.
Patch sent by A. Alper Atici.
- - Feature: fetchnews supports a new -w option to force the XOVER updater
process to run in the foreground rather than detached.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
leafnode-list mailing list