[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[leafnode-list] Filter subjects by wildcard
- To: Leafnode Mailing List <leafnode-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [leafnode-list] Filter subjects by wildcard
- From: Mark <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 08 May 2004 09:22:46 -0700
- Delivery-date: Sat, 08 May 2004 18:20:45 +0200
- List-id: Discussions on the Leafnode Usenet software package <leafnode-list.dt.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de>
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 0.6 (Windows/20040502)
I am trying to find a way to filter spam subjects by name and wild card.
For instance this spam subject always starts with
"Christina Aguilera caught back stage NUDE"
The numbers at the end of the subject line always change which makes it
difficult to keep adding new filters as below.
^Subject:.*Christina Aguilera caught back stage NUDE 1068*$
^Subject:.*Christina Aguilera caught back stage NUDE 2484*$
^Subject:.*Christina Aguilera caught back stage NUDE 2566*$
Is there way to filter all posts, irregardless of the difference in the
rest of the subject name of "Christina Aguilera".
leafnode-list mailing list