[leafnode-list] Bug in listgroup?

Hi,
i'm not sure if this can be called a bug, but better the devs decide about this: When you cancel a posting in a local (maybe also in normal groups, didn't test) group, the ARTICLE command doesn't return this article anymore, so far so good. But when you now execute the command LISTGROUP local.test1, it still returns this article in the list. This article gets purged from this list when you run texpire. I don't know if it's worth the overload for local groups to do what texpire does when a article has been cancelled. I just thought i'll forward this bug(?) to you :).

Frank