Re: [leafnode-list] Bug report for 2.0.0.alpha20041227a.tar.bz2 (and newer?)

Frank Wein <mcsmurf@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>>Please try 20050102a and let me know if it fixes your problem - it seems
>>fine in my tests; run texpire after the installation so it can fix the
>>existing groups' counts.
>
> It seems almost fixed. texpire fixed the problem for the one test group
> i already posted in. Now i posted to the group local.test2 (which i
> already created before with the old build) and posted there, the output
> from GROUP command was wrong again. texpire fixed the problem here. But
> this is no big problem, since this bug doesn't seem to happen if i
> create a local group with the new build.

This is a known (minor) issue with texpire - it does not currently treat
groups whose directory is absent (because nothing has been posted yet),
so it will get fixed after the first posting only. I'm not sure if
fixing this is worth the effort or if this will wait until the next
rewrite of the code.