[leafnode-list] Leafnode 2 packages for Debian

Leafnode 2 packages are now available for Debian testing/unstable in the
experimental archive.  To install add lines for experimental to your
apt sources list:

 deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ experimental main
 deb-src http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ experimental main

(substitute your favoured mirror as required) and then tell apt to use
obtain Leafnode from experimental, either using apt-get:

 apt-get -t experimental install leafnode

or (preferably) by editing /etc/apt/preferences to tell it to use the
experimental packages for Leafnode by adding a stanza such as this:

 Package: leafnode
 Pin: release a=experimental
 Pin-Priority: 500

and then installing/upgrading as normal.

It should be possible to upgrade from Leafnode 1 directly (please file a
bug if not) but please note that after installing these packages
Leafnode must be purged if you want to revert to Leafnode 1.