[leafnode-list] Removing posts from leafnode

Chaps,

I'm thinking about trying some aggressive killfiltering and I want to try to
do it via an external script.  Can fetchnews call an external script and use
that to make the kill decisions rather than leafnodes own filter options?

Alternatively I can read the mail using a script directly from the news spool
or perhaps connecting to leafnodes server in the conventional way, what is a
good way to delete posts?  Deletion directly in the news spools seems
dangerous to me as I don't know how leafnode handles it.  Alternatively I
suppose I could generate a filter file full of message id's and use
applyfilters but that seems inefficient and messy.

Any thoughts?

Pete

--
Peter Chant