[leafnode-list] Re: texpire and long expiry times

On Sat-2010/06/26-11:25 Robert Marshall wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Jun 2010, Matthias Andree wrote:
>
>> this might show because leafnode-2 expires thread-based unless
>> you add the -a option. However given this case I'd like to ask
>> you to save the .overview file of the group, and a lsmac.pl (a
>> script shipped in the tools/ source directory) listing of the group
>> directory first, so we have any chance at all at figuring out what
>> might cause this.
>
> OK, I have these would you like me to gzip them and email them to
> you - I'm seeing quite a few lines in the lsmac.pl output like this
> (taking one which looks old)
>
> 2009-01-04 08:51:38Z 2008-11-19 07:25:08Z 2009-01-04 08:47:15Z   2     2503
> /var/spool/news/uk/religion/christian/291274
>
> I'm assuming it's one line per news post and there isn't other data
> later on?

Just for the record:  lsmac.pl is a perl program listing a directory
entry (hence: ls) with Modified, Access and Created times (hence mac).
It can be used on any directory item.  As leafnode uses these times for
book keeping, especially expiry, they have special importance.

>From the description:

  For each directory given on the command line, lsmac.pl will list the
  directory contents with ctime, mtime and atime for each of the
  entries.  The columns are, in this order: ctime, mtime, atime, number
  of links, size and file name.

  If no directory is given, lsmac.pl will process the current directory.

clemens