Re: [leafnode-list] Bug in fetch?

On 24 May, Cornelius Krasel wrote:
> I am not sure whether I completely understand you. These files store
> the newsgroups that your users are interested in, together with the
> last article number+1 that was seen in this newsgroup on the respective
> upstream server when fetch was running the last time. If a newsgroup
> is not found, the number is 0.

Right.  However, each one is showing ALL the groups that my users read,
not the ones that are on that server.  Additionally, when I added the
server, it didn't pull any groups from it (and mark 'em as new) until I
completely deleted all news.* files and groupinfo and forced a complete
update.

>From what I can tell, it's because fetch keeps one list of newsgroups,
not one for each server.

--