[leafnode-list] problems with fetch...

Hello...

I'm new to the list so forgive me with starting right off with a cry for
help...

I just upgraded my linux install to RH 6.0... and installed the leafnode RPM.
I edited the /etc/leafnode/config file to point it to my upstream mail server
and rebooted.  When I run fetch -vvvvv  :)  (as root) it IMMEDIATELY replies
that failed to connect to the server.

When I look in the /var/log/messages file it reports that is can't create a
lock file.

Any ideas?

-Russ