Re: [leafnode-list] Expire help ???

Mike A. Lewis wrote:

> When I ran 'texpire -vvvv', all of the ng's that I subscribe to were NOT
> being checked.
> I started netscape, subscribed to the 'missing' ng's and read all of the
> messages.
> I then ran 'texpire -vvvv' again and now the 'missing' ng's were checked and
> expired properly.

Subscription should not make any difference. texpire will try to expire
all the groups that are listed in your groupinfo file, regardless of
whether you have subscribed them or not. (If texpire worked differently,
it would never expire any groups that leafnode has you unsubscribed of.)

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: phak004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  SP4 */