[leafnode-list] Archived messages

I thing that I tried to do, was to take some old archived news messages
with all their headers, and then get leafnode to integrate them in to
the news groups.

The messages didn't clash with any others, as they were older messages,
that I wanted to keep around.

Of course at the moment leafnode complained about the .overview file
being wrong, and promptly started to remove them.

Will this be something that would work with a sufficiently clever
written Create-overview file program??

Just a thought.

Fran.