Re: [leafnode-list] Possible Timeout bug or is it?

Hi LeafNode!

As a followup. I set fetchnews to 10 v's and the problem was sending replies
from my system to my ISP's DNews server. Fetchnews is sending it but the
remote server is hanging. Maybe some type of timeout here would be handy.

Sean

--
Linux User: #124682 ICQ: 679813
My Current Uptime is 7d, 0h and 26m on Linux 2.2.14