[leafnode-list] Filtering (again)

Hi,

I run fetchnews and then a script to apply filters to each newsgroup that I
bring in. However, leafnode is still showing filtered/killed articles but
when I use tin on them, Leafnode replies that the article is unavailable.

The overview file is not being updated to show that the article has been
removed.

Sean
--
Linux User: #124682 ICQ: 679813
My Current Uptime is 10d, 14h and 51m on Linux 2.2.14