Re: [leafnode-list] .overview files are not updated

Schneelocke wrote:

> The problem first showed last Monday; I lost the connection to my ISP
> while downloading new articles with fetchnews. I didn't restart
> fetchnews, and instead just reconnected; fetchnews continued to run, but
> after it was done, it seemed like most articles from the newsgroups I am
> subscribed to had vanished, including a large number of unread ones.

Sounds like wierd numbering of articles.

To rebuild overview files, just delete them. They will be automatically
rebuilt the next time they are requested (either by fetchnews, texpire,
the nntpd or applyfilter).

The segfaulting stuff sounds ugly. I'll have a look if I have time.

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: phak004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  SP4 */