[leafnode-list] broken newspool

Hi there!

This morning as I ran fetchnews I saw that my ISPs news server returns
only the error "440" and it says "out of disk space". So, it changed my
server from news.spectraweb.ch to news.cis.dfn.de and I ran fetchnews
again. Now, I think my newspool is broken:

1) Everytime I start slrn I see about 16'000 new groups and they do not
   disappear when I close slrn.
2) I subscribe to a group, but the next I time I start my newsreader
   they aren't there (they have the status of new instead of subscribed)

What is going wrong? Is there a possibility to fix this?

Cheers,
--Thomas
--
  .-.   Thomas Bader · thomasb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx · http://www.t-bader.ch/  .-.
  oo|                                                                     oo|