[leafnode-list] Okay I'm confused.

	I figured I needed a little more disk space. Not too much of
an issue since I had some space on the drive unformatted. So I'm
trying to decide what to play on the free space. I went and looked at
/var/spool/news

message.id/###/ seems full of messages

But for example
/var/spool/news/comp/os/linux/misc

	is also full of the messages.  Is that normal?  Or am I just
confused-)

Thanks
Nick

--
Nick Zentena
"The Linux issue," Wladawsky-Berger explained, "is whether this is a