BeroList flaws (was: [leafnode-list] Leafnode-2.0b8 truncates posted article)

Joerg Dietrich <joerg@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> BeroList also doesn't escape single periods :-(

Donald Roeber's message
<3A7D610F.BeroList-2.5.9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
also looks strange. I couldn't see the text Cornelius quoted in his
reply.

I also think sending the list messages out with the original author's
Envelope-From is no good idea. I'm not interested in bounce messages
from misconfigured MTAs or non-existing subscriber addresses, but the
list operator should be.

Stefan