Re: [leafnode-list] 1.9.19 status

Volker Apelt wrote:

> How is the status of postings to moderated groups?
> I heard rumours it is not working.

I can positively say that it is working; at least my postings to
de.comp.os.unix.linux.moderated arrive in the newsgroup (i.e. they
are being answered).

However, an annoying bug is that your own postings to moderated
newsgroups will show up in the newsgroup immediately, regardless of
whether the moderator approves them.

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: krasel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx */