RE: [leafnode-list] Trouble installing leafnode (rpm)

'rpm -e inn' will remove inn, Ben.

You may want to see all the inn packages installed; do this by issuing the
following.

rpm -qa | grep inn

If you have installed more than one inn package, you'll need to remove all
of 'em.

As always, your mileage may vary...

John Burton
Midwest City, Oklahoma