Re: [leafnode-list] leafnode, expiring a news group and rtin.

On Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 04:41:24PM +0200, Shaul Karl wrote:

> Package: leafnode
> Version: 1.9.19-5
> Contents: groupinfo contents; interaction with rtin.

Please submit bugs about Debian packages to the Debian bug tracking
system.  Debian packages sometimes have modifications that the uptream
distribution doesn't contain or special gotchas that apply only to
Debian (such as a support library being broken).

Not that that seems to apply in this case.